Beautiful villa in Sarjapur Road for Sale.
Download full brochure: Sarjapur road villa
Contact Arun HG by phone 9686943434 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Today, January 26, 2013, We are please to offer our latest pre-launch offer for ‘Purva Sunflower’ in Rajaji nagar from Puravankara builders.
Special Prelaunch price is Rs 6490/- (Basic). Very few units are available for pre-launch.
Expected price for the launch in Feb’2013 is more than 7000Rs/sqft
Purva Sunflower is a premium apartment project comprising 2 & 3 BHKs (20 floors) with fabulous amenities and high-end specifications.
There is also a private access to the Jain Temple next door.
Contact nearest RE/MAX Bengaluru offices to avail this offer.
This prelaunch offer is one of the best real investment opportunity in bangalore real-estate market for 2013.
Booking Amount: Rs.2,00,000 for 2-BHK and 3,00,000 for 3-BHK.
This beautiful project is under construction, You can own a brand new villa for Rs.68 Lacs (Revised in June2013).
Rs. 63 lacks (Approximately $120,000 USD).
This villa is behind Narayana Hrudayalaya (3 KM from Narayana hrudaylaya)
Details: Icon Laurels villa
Download listing: Icon Laurels
For more info, contact:
Purava parkridge villa is for sale at 5CR.
See the details: PURVA PARKRIDGE
For more information Contact:
Saravanan R. S.
#9, Old No. 5/1, Tubrahalli, Varthur Main Road
Opp. Gurukuls Sports Academy, Whitefield
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Phone: +91 9591835353
Phone +91 80 4222 9405
Fax: +91 80 4222 9404
download details: Purva parkridge villa
RE/MAX is Main Street, Not Wall Street.
- Founded in 1973, in Denver, Colo., by Dave and Gail Liniger, who still lead the network today.
- Created by agents, not investors, and focused on raising the standards of professionalism and training.
- An industry innovator always emphasizing training. Among the first to emphasize agents becoming trained to help homeowners facing foreclosure.
- Among the first to give consumers access to all property listings in each multiple listing service, including the competition’s.
Nobody Sells More Real Estate than RE/MAX.
- Nearly 90,000 agents in over 85 countries, a greater worldwide presence than any of competitors.
- RE/MAX Associates average more real estate sales experience than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX leads the industry in professional designations. These denote additional training in working with buyers and sellers with various needs.
RE/MAX is the Most Recognized Name in Real Estate.
- remax.com is the most visited real estate franchise website with more than 48 million visits annually.**
- When consumers find real estate online, “remax” is the most used search term among real estate brokerages.***
- The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon fleet is the largest corporate balloon fleet in the world.
RE/MAX is Recognized as An Industry Leader.
- RE/MAX agents outsell those from all other real estate franchises in comparisons of the largest real estate brokerages, most recently in the 2012 REAL Trends 500 report.
- The names of RE/MAX executives frequently appear among those of the industry’s most notable individuals, such as on the Inman News list of Most Influential Real Estate Leaders.
- RE/MAX was named a “Top Military Spouse Friendly Employer” by Military Spouse magazine for five consecutive years, beginning in 2007.
- For four consecutive years, RE/MAX has ranked as the top real estate company in the Franchise Times Top 200 survey.
Top 10 Predictions for Housing in 2013: RE/MAX Co-Founder Sees 2013 as the Best in Years :
Denver, CO – The national housing market made a strong rebound in 2012 and that positive trend is expected to continue in the New Year, according to RE/MAX Co-Founder and Chairman Dave Liniger. His 2013 Top 10 Predictions are revealed in a video presentation released today.
“Although interest rates have been at historic lows, they have not been the driving force behind this recovery,” said Liniger. “There’s no single factor driving this market; it’s been a combination of low prices, low inventory, improving consumer confidence and a huge pent-up demand. That was true throughout 2012 and will continue to be true in 2013.”
Many consumers now understand what real estate professionals have known
for the last year, a number of related factors have combined to create a favorable
opportunity for homebuyers and investors to purchase residential properties.
“The 2013 situation is so unique that those of us who’ve worked in real estate for many years have never seen opportunities like this,” Liniger added.
Dave Liniger’s Top 10 Real Estate Predictions for 2013 are:
1. More Homebuyers and Sellers come back to the market.
2. Homes Sales will rise by 6-7% and Prices rise by 3-4%.
3. The inventory of homes for sale will hit a bottom.
4. Higher priced homes begin to sell.
5. Distressed property numbers continue to fall.
6. Shadow inventory continues to fall.
7. The number of Short Sale closings will rise to a peak.
8. Record low mortgage rates rise slightly by year-end.
9. Lending remains tight.
10. Home affordability remains the best in years.